mardi 16 octobre 2007

Qualities and defaults

My strong points

I’m an open-minded person, curious about the environment in which I evolve, and in perpetual search of new things to discover. I’m also good intuitive, I can feel a lot of things and I think I can define people easily, maybe because I’m a good observer and an good listener, very comprehensive and empathetic. I think I’m an honest person, I always say the truth when somebody asks me something, even if the truth is not which one expected. But I’m diplomatic and adaptable so, I know how to find the right words.

My weak points

Obviously, I’m sometimes quirky and a little bit nervous. But my worth weak is when I make mental block. It completely transforms me and I can become very shy and feel bad about anything. I’m trying to fight that because it’s not my first nature.

Aucun commentaire: